Monday, October 17, 2011

HELLO AGAIN!!

Wow I GUESS its been a WHILE!! I apologize for those that follow my blog. I probably don't have any one now that its been forever. I will update some of what we have been doing. It has been a fun couple years and plus some!! Busy, Busy, Busy!!
Of course there has been birthdays, that our on my other camera that won't let me upload, so I will do that later.
I planned a birthday party for my sister's 40th birthday. We had her go up to hillbilly heaven for a cookout and to her much surprise we all showed up in a carivan with Black balloons on our cars and a coffin in the back of my truck. We all got out and gathered around the back of my truck. We totally ignored my sister as if she was dead. She couldn't figure out at first why we all kept ignoring her. Then my Dad started the services!!
Here is her head stone!
My dad was the Officiator and conducted the funeral
I gave the life history!
Her kids kept singimg the wrong songs and then Misty finally asked for all our help and we sang Happy Birthday!!
The pallbearers carried the coffin to the fire to be burned and to celebrated many more years!!!
After all of it was done, we all went and hugged her! It turned out perfect and so much fun!! What a great time we had!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING SISTER!!!
Getting Christmas trees is an all time favorite of ours!! It is such a great family outing!!!
The kids on the hill!! We created a great slide!!
We took Uncle J.P. and cousin Jake with us this time!!
The kids made Jake go down their slide with them!!Heres Ashton with our tree. He was pretty proud of himself to help Rhett do the BIG job!
Kesslee Played basketball last year!! She thought it was a lot of fun, but it definatly wasn't the same as gymnastics!! I was proud of her dribbling and shooting!!

1 comment:

Janan said...

I am surprised you updated. I thought you had deserted the blog.