"Yeh!! Mom we need to go swimming every day now that I can swim!" Good old swimming lessons. Ashton loved them. He did awesome this year. He was diving in all by himself, floating on his back all by himself and blowing bubbles with his nose!! He thought it was the most awesome thing ever! I was very proud of him! Plus we only had to cancel 2 days because it was snowing, last year we canceled 3 days, because of lightning!! Good ol' Star Valley!! Thank you Michelle for being so patient and AWESOME at helping them swim!!
2 comments:
I wish we would have found out more about swim lessons so we could have put the kids in... maybe next year.
Hey Shanna!
I saw you had left me a comment on my blog.. and decided to "spy" on you as well! :) Your kiddos are so cute! I didn't know you had twins... busy mama! Sounds like life is treating you well!
Post a Comment