*What is your full name? Shanna May (Garrett) Hurd
*What is his name? Rhett Blair Hurd
*How long have you been married? 8 years on July 15! Doesn't seem that long!
*How long did you date? 4 years
*What was your first date? Sadie Hawkins! Ya I asked him on the date first!
*Who proposed? He did!
*Where was the proposal at? Driving down the road. After he proposed he ran over a cat. Needless to say he got slugged twice in that ride. I'll explain later.
*Who eats more sweets? Definatly ME! I'm terrible!
*Who said I love you first? It was me on the phone one night. It shocked me after I said it, and then he said "I love you to Shanna" Boy was my heart racing!
*Who is taller? He is
*Who can sing better? He totally can out sing me
*Who is smarter? He is
*Who does the laundry? I do. We just did a job chart. So the kids and him help when it is their turn. Yet, It seems I still do it to.
*Who pays the bills? We both do!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
*Who mows the lawn? We both love doing it!
*Who cooks dinner? Lately, he does. He is such a great help since I had the twins!
*Who drives? If he is with us, he does. Only sometimes I get the privilege!
*Who kissed who first? I did. I told him to pucker up baby and then leaned over and kissed him. Sounds easy, it wasn't. It was a bet between the two of us.
*Who asked who out first? I asked him first.
*Who has more siblings? I do.
*Who wears the pants? we both do. But big decisions are upon him.
*What does he do that makes you feel Incredible? His compliments he always shares. He really makes you feel important!
*What is your favorite restaurant? We both like Texas Road house. But my ultimate favorite is Olive Garden!
*How many kids do you have? 4. A 6 year old, a 4 year old and two 10 month olds
I want to tag Kristin, Tonya, Tia and Timi
4 comments:
Hey Shanna. Sorry it took so long but I just posted my "tag" on my blog. Thanks for tagging me. This one was fun to do, especially on my anniversary. Hey..are you going to be in SLC sometime around the 4th of July? Because I will be and it would be fun to see you. Let me know.
Hi Shanna, I went to high school with you and found your blog via your brother's blog via my hubby's class website (phew! that was long!)Fun to see what your family is up too. You have cute kiddos, I bet they keep you busy!
hey!!! how are you!!! i havent seen you in forever! I heard that you had twins! They are so cute!! and your other two have grown up so much!!! They are soo cute! Yea we are having a baby girl in like 9 weeks!!! haha im a little nervous but more excited!!! Im glad you found my blog!!
It was fun reading up on you two.
You have a beautiful family.
P.S. After hearing about your tooth troubles I don't think I will complain anymore. I have lots of empathy for you.
Post a Comment