Friday, July 18, 2008

8 YEARS!!!


July 15, 2000 I married the man of my dreams!!! My High School Sweetheart!! My Eternal Companion!! It amazes me that it has really been that long, but then I step back and think about it and we have been "TOGETHER" for 12 Years. He has been the most awesome man ever. He really has been supportive on anything and everything I do. I have 4 wonderful children with him that love him so much!! It has been a wonderful journey together, many laughs, many embarrasing moment, many hardships, many moments that will never be changed! I have enjoyed the journey with him and I can't wait to continue the journey through out our whole lives. Thank you Rhett for being such an awesome, sensitive, supportive, loving, caring, up lifting HUSBAND!! I couldn't wish for anything different!! I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how time flies isn't it? Sam and I had our anniversary (8) in June.

Dal and Nat said...

Congrats on 8!!! We have our 7 in October!! Crazy how time flies.

Stacey Mom said...

I love that you commented on my blog! Congrats on 8 years, I can't believe it. It's been way to long since i've seen you two. And you have 4 kids. Wow! Time flies!

Alisa