Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For the 4th of July we went to the Auburn park for the Putnam reunion. It was a ball. My kids really had fun playing with cousins and I enjoyed the Adult conversations. Sometimes I think as mothers we really lack in that department some days:) We played fear factor which was great. I had to bob for onions in about 2 feet of water. I was a mess afterwards. But Aunt Kari really planned it well. We also enjoyed fireworks Friday night at Rons and Debs. It was warm and beautiful.
I Hope everyone had a GREAT 4th!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Your firework pictures turned out pretty cool. It was fun to see your cute family at the reunion... I am glad that you are a blogger, now we just have to get Jessica and Dusty to start one up too.

Lisa said...

I hear ya on mom's needing some adult interaction!