Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tramp burn:( Lesson learned


Tramp burn on the back of Kynzees head


A closer look

So two days ago, Kynzee found a bowl that had pink sauce in it and was playing in it and she was a mess afterwards. Well I was in a really big hurry to get to the gym for gymnastics so I said I would give her a bath that night. Well as it turned out, it wasn't what I thought it was. At first it was a light pink color then it turned into this scab looking thing. When I really looked at it, I found it was a burn. BUT FROM WHAT!! I assumed it was a carpet burn. Then yesterday I was mowing the lawn while Kynzee was on the tramp with Kess and Ashton and she laid on her back and put her feet in the air for Ashton to pull her around. A LIGHT TURNING ON! :0( I totally figured out what it was from then. So I had to explain to the kids that we do not drag the girls like that. I feel really bad about it, so did the kids. But we know for next time! Every time she or anyone else touches it, she just screams so apparently it hurts. Nothing like making me feel terrible. Lesson learned!

2 comments:

The Rogers said...

Ouch! Poor baby! We missed you at the reunion! It wasn't that great! Everyone looked the same and there was no one to make fun of! Just kidding! It wasn't to bad.

Tara

Lisa said...

I am sure that hurt! Poor little girl.