Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Family Four Wheeler Ride!!!


"The Family"


Enjoying the wonderful lunch!


Kynzee and her sandwich stick




Lynzee enjoying life!





Rhett is all done farming so we decided to go on a four wheeler ride. We LOVE being in the mountains!! (You'd think we were from a small valley that was surrounded by them!) Anyways, so I threw together a lunch for us, grabbed our sunglasses and off we went. We went behind our house up Horse Creek. I was riding on the black four wheeler so Ashton had to ride with me. When I asked him why, he told me that he had to ride with me, because Daddy was riding the red four wheeler, and red is a girl color. I about busted out laughing. It was so funny.
Anyways we rode for a while, until we found a small opening where we could eat our lunch. The twins loved it!! They wandered everywhere they could! Kesslee and Ashton just thought it was great to have a picnic and not be in a hurry.
After our bellies were full, we jumped back on the four wheelers and went on this endless trail. Rhett of course was leading and he took us through trees that were only wide enough for the four wheeler, we had to jump trees that had fallen acrost the path, we had limbs smacking us in the face. It was a BLAST!! Really it was. Kesslee and Ashton kept yelling, "DUCK", when a limb was hanging low, or "HOLD ON TIGHT" when we had to intertwine the trees and jump over them. It was great. By the end of the ride coming out, the kids clearly had to much fun. When we stopped to put a fence down to go through this is how we looked!
Except Rhett had one of the girls with him. I couldn't drive with both of them in front of me. Ashton was laying on Rhetts back asleep bobbing around until he got off to put down the fence, then he laid down on the four wheeler and went back to sleep!


It was a great time. Can't wait for next year to do it all again!!

3 comments:

bellamichella said...

How Fun. Our 4 wheeler is still at Gloria's. We'll bring it down one day, but we figured we probably ride it more up there. Cute family. They are getting so big!

Tia said...

That looks like so much fun! It makes me want summer again.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't read your blog anymore your making me homesick. There is nothing more beautiful then the mountains of SV, except your little ones of course. Your picnic reminds me of the ones you and I used to have when we were little. I still remember your mom's dishes we used!! Wonderful times.