The end of October, My gymnastics team got to perform at half time for Last football game. It was AWESOME!! We raffled off a blanket that I made, with my mothers and sister-in-laws help. We also sold goodies and Hot apple cider (thank you Tonya for making that for me, It was a hit) We sold more Apple Cider than we did the goodies, of course since it was only a 38 degrees that night. It was COLD! But I was very proud of my girls. I only got two pictures of it because our camara died so I will have to get pictures from the other mothers. But the performance was great. They girls only wore their leotards because all their pants were to long and I didn't need them twisting an ankle or anything because we had a big meet that weekend. When we were all lined up in the beginning, Kesslee started to cry because her feet were freezing. She informed me it felt like she was walking on broken ice! I felt back so I rubbed all their feet, but the performance was well worth the freezing they said. I am so proud of these girls. GREAT JOB STAR GYMNASTICS!!!
(Sorry the pictures our kinda black. It was night time and the lighting wasn't the greatest)

Kesslee was the first one to do her pass so this is her finished and waiting. She was doing jumping jacks!!

Some of the team girls. Kesslee is in the very back freezing!!
The Blanket we made to raffle off. Turned out pretty good!!
1 comment:
Kesslee you are adorable! It looks and sounds like you guys had so much fun, even though it was cold. Shanna it's awesome how involved you are with your family! Your a wonderful MOM.
Post a Comment