
Our Creative LIVING ROOM TENT!
The other night the kids wanted to sleep in a tent. So we got creative and Rhett and I built a tent in our living room. It was SO fun. It brought back a lot of old memories!
My brother and I when we were younger would build tents in our family room. We would make different entries and put everything inside that we could fit. I loved doing that with him. It was fun to see just how creative we could get.

Kesslee and Ashton inside it
So Rhett and I put the air mattress inside it, threw in the pillows and blankets and we crawled in and informed the kids that they were going to sleep in our bed and we were going to sleep in their tent. "NO MOM, YOU BUILT IT FOR US!" was the response I got. RUDE!! They loved it. They kept crawling in and out, in and out. It was funny. Lynzee and Kynzee thought that they were going to sleep in there to, but when they got really tired they decided they liked their cribs better. Good thing, because I didn't want them wandering around in the middle of the night yelling for me.
So MUCH fun! So MANY memories!!

The kids in front of the entry. Lynzee didn't want out of the tent!

The kids entry and crawling in and out
1 comment:
Wonderful idea! We did this earlier this year for the superbowl. We had so much fun. It looks like your kids had a blast!
Post a Comment