I had my brother Brad and his family and my parents staying with me the week of Kesslee's birthday and Ashtons birthday was the following week so we celebrated them together!! It was a lot of fun! We had my sister and her family and my other brother Bryan and his family come over. We enjoyed some sloppy Joes (homemade of course) and sang Happy Birthday! We wouldn't let Ashton have any presents yet, which shockingly he was ok with.
Their Birthday cake! I had to hurry and do this because I lost track of time!! It doesn't look all that great but Kesslee's is the bars, beam, vault and spring floor from gymnastics and Ashtons is a bike!
Kesslee has wanted a Pink Ipod for a very long time. She has an MP3 player, but we can't download music on it anymore! So I was thinking about getting her one of those smaller ones with out a screen, but she wanted one with a screen on it. So her DADDY who is a very softy kind of dad, decided to buy her an Ipod Nano! Ya I know!! Anyways, he didn't want her to be shocked when she opened it so he wrapped up an old pair of her shoes and put it insided them! When she opened them, she rolled her eyes and said "real funny!" I finally convinced her to pick them up. When she did, it feel out! Boy was she ever a happy little girl!!

Trying to convince her to pick up the shoes!!
Pulling it out!!
Staring at it, because she couldn't beleive what she saw!! She is such a sweet little girl!! I'm so glad to call her mine!ASHTONS BIRTHDAY
The next Sunday we went over to Rhetts parents and celebrated Ashtons Birthday! We had cupcakes and ice cream.

Kynzee Enjoying her Ice cream!!
Lynzee and Kyler

Kesslee and Ashton sitting on Grandpa Hurds lap!

Ashton and Kamryn

I was trying to convince Kyler to taste the frosting! He wouldn't!

Lynzee being busy! She was taking her ice cream and putting them in the cupcake pan! She was making her own cupcakes!!
Then on Wednesday, Ashton was jumping with Bryson and Kamryn and Kesslee when Rhett rode his bike out onto the lawn! Ashton saw it and jumped off the tramp, threw on his shoes and chased Rhett down so he could ride his new bike! (I don't have a picture for some reason of his new bike. I will get one on here!)
The kids jumping!
THATS MY BIKE DAD!!!!!!!!
Getting his shoes on! It took all my might just to get him to look at me for a picture! He is such a great kid! There is somedays that I get frustrated with him because he is so busy and I have to have a lot of patience with him! But he is definatly worth it! Love ya little man!!
2 comments:
So fun Shanna! We just got home last night from the valley, and Janna said she ran into you at Tootsies. We always seem to see you on accident! We'll be up again for the reunion in July, so maybe we'll see you on purpose then ;)
Hey! You guys are cute! Just wanted to say hi! I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment