
Ok, So I haven't blogged for a really really long time. I will apologize to all that follow my blog. I have been pretty busy! It seems as the kids are getting older, I am getting more busier! But I have decided to re-dedicate myself to keeping up my blog! I LOVE blogging. It is the best journal for me! I actually have decided to do a lot of changes in my life! I have become so involved with being involved that I am going to step back. Some changes:
Take individual time with each one of my children every week!
Eliminate a lot of my temper!
Laugh at things that I would have blown up at!
Get rid my my excess mid section!
Be more supportive to my husband!
Keep Family Home Evening going!
Get my 72 hour Kit Made!
Become better at keeping a food storage!
I am going to make myself do these things. I read it and think that it is a lot to do,but I know that by eliminating a lot of my other pity time taking things I can do this!!!
I want to encourge others to make a little change in your life that would help you!!
Thanks for all the support! I love my family and friends!
Take individual time with each one of my children every week!
Eliminate a lot of my temper!
Laugh at things that I would have blown up at!
Get rid my my excess mid section!
Be more supportive to my husband!
Keep Family Home Evening going!
Get my 72 hour Kit Made!
Become better at keeping a food storage!
I am going to make myself do these things. I read it and think that it is a lot to do,but I know that by eliminating a lot of my other pity time taking things I can do this!!!
I want to encourge others to make a little change in your life that would help you!!
Thanks for all the support! I love my family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment