Saturday, May 2, 2009

TWIN POWER and LESSONS LEARNED

Apple Cider Vinegar! Awesome Carpet cleaner!

Dawn Dish soap! Awesome Grease cutter!
Bag Balm! Great moisturizer!
Terrible on carpets and girls Hair!!
The other night, Rhett and I were up stairs visiting while the kids were down stairs playing. Pretty soon Kess and Ashton came upstairs and we were talking about old times. Mean while Lynzee and Kynzee are down stairs just laughing while they are playing. After awhile Rhett decided to go check on the girls and as I was getting the older two ready for bed. All of a sudden I hear Rhett yell "Shanna, Hurry and get down here!" So I went running down the stairs to meet him at the bottom holding both the girls.
They had this yellow gooy stuff all over their heads and hands. "What is that?" I ask, as he responds, "You don't want to know!" I looked around the room and the floor was covered along with our couch. Then I see the can sitting there! BAG BALM! I could of been furious, but I started to laugh, and laugh! Poor Kynzee kept saying to me "my hand mama, my hand mama!" As Lynzee is sqeezing her hands together and watching it ooze out of her fingers. I I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed the girls and went upstairs to do some washing, but of course it doesn't wash at all. It just smears! So I filled the tub, got on the internet to find out how to get it out of the carpet and out of the girls hair! Thank goodness for the internet!


Vinegar is used to get it out of the carpet and to wash the girls hair: you use Dawn dish soap! It worked!! I was so relived. It took a lot of washings to get out of the girls hair, but we are done! And my down stairs still stinks of Vinegar, but the carpet is softer!!
LESSON LEARNED: NEVER PLAY WITH GOOEY STUFF!!
This is Kynzee and her hair standing straight up after a good grease down!
This is the back of Kynzee's Hair! She was MAD!!
After a couple washes with Dawn Dish Soap!
Lynzee's Hair standing every where! She kept saying "GROSS"
Lynzee has natrual curls, but not that curly and poor Kynzee just had a mohawk!
Lessons they learn!!
I want to know how they got the lid off! I have a hard time! But of course, You learn with Twins, they have TWIN POWER!!

2 comments:

bellamichella said...

That is so funny! When my brothers were younger, they tried to do laundry in the bathroom sink and flooded the basement and then 1 week later they were trying to help my mom stoke the fire and the newspaper caught on fire and then rolled on to the floor and burned holes in the brand new carpet. Good times, you'll always have a memory to make you smile!

Anonymous said...

My mother would have a lot of empathy :O Mindi and I put vaseline in each other's hair and my mom tried just about everything. I guess we had greasy hair for a long time.
She said that what one of us didn't think of the other one did.
So glad you could laugh. Hang in there:) Rem must have got my genes because he did the same thing when he was 2 and I think I used joy dish soap and it worked pretty good too.