Monday, April 7, 2008


Hi!! I'm Ashton! 3years old (almost 4, April 29th)! Boy am I excited. I am in preschool. I go 2 times a week and have a lot of fun. I am a very socialable person. I will always say hi to you. I am also a go getter. I am always busy doing something, whether it be wrecking the house, Running through the water or mud, figuring out how thing work and are put together and how I can take them apart. I really keep my mom busy... I just finished pee wee wrestling and received a metal. I have hung it on the wall and show everybody it when they come over. I did pretty good. At first I was shy (hard to believe) but when I got warmed up. Boy did I rock. I really love being me!!!

2 comments:

Wyomamma said...

Ashton!!!! Where are you? I have missed you! Hey you forgot to tell people that you love to come to my house and watch Dora, Backyardigans, Max and Ruby and Go, Deigo Go! I love you! Love Aunt Tonya

Samantha said...

aunt shanna i need help!
I dont know how to add people on here.. so yea..
i dont know if you'll be able to find me from this comment.. but i thought i would give it a try.. :]