Monday, April 7, 2008


Hi, I'm Kynzee. I am 8 months old and I am a twin. I am the youngest of the bunch. I love to sit all by myself. I move forward to my hands and knees, then move my hands forward and turn myself back to sitting postion. I motate around the room by doing this. I have brown eyes and I have black hair. My twin sister has blue eyes and blond hair. So we don't really look a lot a like. It's really fun. I have a lot of fun with my oldest Sister and Brother. They are always willing to entertain me. I have just learned that I have a voice. I can scream really really really loud, then I laugh to hear myself be so loud. I know my mother LOVES it. Lynzee and me are almost ready to crawl and it is going to be funny to watch my mother chase us while we go oppisite directions!!!

2 comments:

Wyomamma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyomamma said...

Ok! I think we need an update! Because I know that Kynzee & Lynzee are now CRAWLING! LOL and before long will be walking!