Monday, April 7, 2008


I'm Lynzee. I am 8 months old. I have a twin sister and we don't really look a lot alike. I can sit up by myself and I have learned how to go from sitting to my hands and knees then back to sitting. I am almost at a crawling stage. Any day now I am going to take off and watch my mother go crazy!! I roll every where right now and I get to where I need to go. I have a lot of fun with my family. My older sister and brother love to help take care of me. They make me laugh, giggle and smile really really big. I have blue eys and a round face. I get told all the time how adorable I am. I'm excited for the summer to come so I can be outside and touch the grass and smell the fresh air!!

No comments: