Hi, I'm Kesslee. I am 5 years old. Soon to be six, April 20th. I go to Kindergarten and I really love it. I have developed a lot of new friends and enjoy going everyday to see them. I get on the bus a 7:10 a.m. and I get home at 2:00 p.m.. It is a long day of fun. I am a 3rd level gymnist. I love doing it. My best event is bars and floor. I am learning backhand springs on floor and my sole circle dismount on Bars. My mom will put some pictures of me doing them when she can. I get to compete starting in September which is a great accomplishment for a five year old.I am a big help to my mother with the twins. It's really fun when I walk through the door and see my sisters and they get so excited to see me. If I don't go play with them fast, then they scream. It's really cute. That's a little about me!!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these cute pictures of all your kids. It's so fun to hear about what they are doing for fun and for school. Kynzee and Lynzee sure are cuties! Tell AShton congratulations on the metal and I can 't wait to see it! Tell Kesslee I am excited for her being able to compete in the fall, I know she'll do GREAT! Anyhow, can't wait to see you tomorrow! Have a safe trip.
Love ya
Kristin
My beautiful Kess! So when did you grow up? How come you did it so fast? Did you have fun at the zoo? Are you excited to go back to school Monday and tell all your friends about your spring break? I love you sis! Aunt Tonya
hey its time to update your page! lol
Post a Comment